Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
**Help plz! Skyline jerky acceleration and Rev counter jumping up and down** - Hardtuned.net

**Help plz! Skyline jerky acceleration and Rev counter jumping up and down** 

Rev jerky
2 replies to this topic

#1 harryrei

• Car:gt250

Posted 22 October 2014 - 06:37 AM

Hello, I've got a skyline gt250 2007, ever since I did a full service, my car doesn't run smoothly like used to.

While driving, I can feel the jerky acceleration and gear changing, and most of time it comes with the rev counter jumping up and down, with a strange engine noise sounds like unable to reach a point. It doesn't happen everytime, but at least once or twice per day, especially when I stop in front of traffic light and start up again.

I have went to 2 different places to check it out, their mechanic guys did routine checks including scanning gearbox, nothing came out.

The guy who did my full service said he only did oil change and normal inspection.

This is giving me lots of trouble coz I can not speed up smoothly after stopping at a traffic light and the car behind may hit me >.<

Any idea why this might happen..?

#2 Scotties15

• Car:S15 200sx

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:34 AM

sure you didn't bump a vac line or 3 or disconnected a few, all plugs plugged back together? fuel filter done? could be anything.

deductive reasoning - you drove it in fine to a service, it come out f**ked.
retrace what they replaced / did. look for shit out of place....

#3 harryrei

• Car:gt250

Posted 22 October 2014 - 11:29 AM

View Postn0nac-S15, on 22 October 2014 - 08:34 AM, said:

sure you didn't bump a vac line or 3 or disconnected a few, all plugs plugged back together? fuel filter done? could be anything.

deductive reasoning - you drove it in fine to a service, it come out f**ked.
retrace what they replaced / did. look for shit out of place....

Yeah but i got a couple of mechanic guys checked it out, couldn't spot anything. they suggest when the symptom gets more obvious then come back..

I wonder if that will damage the car somehow.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!