Jump to content


Skyline only cruise 

16 replies to this topic

#1 Ryan_Chandler

  • Joined:31-January 11
  • Location:Australia QLD
  • Car:r33 gts25

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:27 PM

hey all, just wondering if this site sets up skyline only cruises and if so when? If anybody can fill me in that would be sweet.
cheers

#2 essare

  • Joined:02-August 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:s13, 1JZ MX83

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:42 PM

hmm, does NISSANSILVIA.com set up skyline only shit? :doh: try SAU for something like that.

#3 Mickolol

  • Joined:13-May 09
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:Sileighty

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:43 PM

View Postessare, on 16 March 2011 - 10:42 PM, said:

hmm, does NISSANSILVIA.com set up skyline only shit? :doh: try SAU for something like that.

you realise that posts from all of the hardtuned websites show up in the "active topics" section right?

at the moment my browser is pointed at www.skyline-gt.com

#4 Lude

  • Joined:12-March 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:prelude vti-r

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:50 PM

ewww skyline only cruise :S

#5 essare

  • Joined:02-August 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:s13, 1JZ MX83

Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:29 PM

View PostMickolol, on 17 March 2011 - 05:43 PM, said:

View Postessare, on 16 March 2011 - 10:42 PM, said:

hmm, does NISSANSILVIA.com set up skyline only shit? :doh: try SAU for something like that.

you realise that posts from all of the hardtuned websites show up in the "active topics" section right?

at the moment my browser is pointed at www.skyline-gt.com

yeah, i do realise that. but why would hardtuned organise a cruise ONLY for skylines? where as sau is only skylines so that would be more likely.

#6 Mickolol

  • Joined:13-May 09
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:Sileighty

Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:43 PM

well cruises are usually organised by forum members. obviously a skyline only cruise is more likely to be organised by someone on SAU but they'd for sure post it on skyline-gt.com which is a hardtuned owned website.

#7 Flying180

  • Joined:29-March 05
  • Location:Australia SA

Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:47 PM

View Postessare, on 17 March 2011 - 06:29 PM, said:

View PostMickolol, on 17 March 2011 - 05:43 PM, said:

View Postessare, on 16 March 2011 - 10:42 PM, said:

hmm, does NISSANSILVIA.com set up skyline only shit? :doh: try SAU for something like that.

you realise that posts from all of the hardtuned websites show up in the "active topics" section right?

at the moment my browser is pointed at www.skyline-gt.com

yeah, i do realise that. but why would hardtuned organise a cruise ONLY for skylines? where as sau is only skylines so that would be more likely.

Why not?
Although most HT cruises include all types of cars, there's nothing stopping members from pulling together like cars for their own cruise.
There's a tonne of Skyline owners on here.

#8 essare

  • Joined:02-August 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:s13, 1JZ MX83

Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:53 PM

yeah they wouldnt be organised by this site but by the members. just saying to try sau for that because it would be more likely to have what hes looking for.

#9 R32GTRS

  • Joined:24-August 09
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:RB25 R32gtst

Posted 18 March 2011 - 08:15 AM

View Postangerist, on 17 March 2011 - 05:50 PM, said:

ewww skyline only cruise :S

No SR20 owners slowing us down I suppose.

#10 MarkY88

  • Joined:16-November 09
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:R33 Gts-t

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:41 PM

^^ lol

#11 CalebS15

  • Joined:26-December 08
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:JDM Spec R

Posted 18 March 2011 - 10:09 PM

haha cant we all just get along :hug:

#12 Ryan_Chandler

  • Joined:31-January 11
  • Location:Australia QLD
  • Car:r33 gts25

Posted 20 March 2011 - 06:23 PM

I have nothing against other types of cars, like i want my next car to be an s14 s2 silvia. I was just wondering if such a cruise would get posted on hardtuned, and i was in the skyline gt section. Im a member of SAU already...

#13 TOM3CH

  • Joined:21-August 07
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:Celsior

Posted 04 May 2011 - 04:07 PM

We're looking at doing a Skyline only cruise in SA soon, no reason why a member can't organise one.

Maybe suggest it to your local Event Co-ordinaters or Mod's?

#14 Pinchy

  • Joined:06-December 09
  • Location:Australia NSW

Posted 04 May 2011 - 04:48 PM

hmm this might be better off taken to SAU

#15 wytnte

  • Joined:31-March 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:97 R33 GTR V-SPEC

Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:06 PM

View PostTOM3CH, on 04 May 2011 - 04:07 PM, said:

We're looking at doing a Skyline only cruise in SA soon, no reason why a member can't organise one.

Maybe suggest it to your local Event Co-ordinaters or Mod's?


that would be pretty cool i think, having all skylines. would make a pretty cool photo shoot!! lol Posted Image

#16 guytrollingyou

  • Joined:01-May 11
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:R33 GTST

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:59 AM

how many people on here arent on SAU? am i missing out by pretty much never being on here? just having a browse and it doesnt seem as busy but there are the odd good reads in some threads. Seems like SAU is a better place to meet people and set up cruises though..

#17 essare

  • Joined:02-August 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:s13, 1JZ MX83

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:30 AM

View Postguytrollingyou, on 15 August 2011 - 12:59 AM, said:

how many people on here arent on SAU? am i missing out by pretty much never being on here? just having a browse and it doesnt seem as busy but there are the odd good reads in some threads. Seems like SAU is a better place to meet people and set up cruises though..

nice trolling mr "guytrollingyou" head on back to sauPosted Image





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

    By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

    Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

    Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

    Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!